Oklahoma -- History
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Oklahoma.
· H. Wayne Morgan and Anne Hodges Morgan, Oklahoma: A History. W.W. Norton and Co., 1977.
· Angie Debo, And Still the Waters Run. Princeton University Press, 1968.
· Anne Hodges Morgan and H. Wayne Morgan, eds., Oklahoma: New Views of the Forty-sixth State. Unversity of Oklahoma Press, 1982.
· Oklahoma Image Materials Guide. Oklahoma Department of Libraries, 1981.
· Chronicles of Oklahoma. Oklahoma Historical Society. 1921- .
· Mary Huffman, Oklahoma History: A Bibliography Compiled by Mary Huffman with the Assistance of Brian Basore. Oklahoma Historical Society, Library Resources Division, 1991.
"The Infography about the History of Oklahoma"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA