Media Law and Regulation
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is media law and regulation.
· Mass Communication Law: Cases and Comment (6th Edition). Donald M. Gilmor, Jerome A Barron, and Todd F. Simon. Wadsworth Publishing, 1998.
· NAB Legal Guide to Broadcast Law and Regulation (with 1998 Update). National Association of Broadcasters, 1998.
· The First Amendment and the Fifth Estate (3rd Edition). T. Barton Carter, Marc A. Franklin, and Jay B. Wright. The Foundation Press, 1993.
· Electronic Media Law and Regulation (3rd Edition). Kenneth C. Creech. Focal Press, 2000.
· U.S. Federal Communications Commission. http://www.fcc.gov/
· FindLaw: Communications Law. http://www.findlaw.com/01topics/05communications/index.html
· Intellectual Property: Cases and Materials. Margreth Barrett. West Publishing, 1995.
· Electronic Media and Government: The Regulation of Wireless and Wired Mass Communication in the United States. F. Leslie Smith, Milan Meeske, and John W. Wright II. Longman, 1995.
· Broadcast Indecency: FCC Regulation and the First Amendment. Jeremy H. Lipschultz. Focal Press, 1996.
· Law and Business of the Entertainment Industries (3rd Edition). Donald E. Biederman, et al. Greenwood Press, 1995.
· The Copyright Website http://www.benedict.com/
· The Law of Public Communication (3rd Edition). Kent R. Middleton and Bill F. Chamberlin. Longman, 1994.
· FindLaw http://www.findlaw.com/
"The Infography about Media Law and Regulation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA