Research -- Methodology
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is research methodology.
· Brice-Heath, S. (1983). Ways with Words: Language, Life, and Work in Communities and Classrooms. McGraw-Hill, Oxford University Press.
· Denzin, N. K. and Lincoln, Y. S. (Eds.) (1994). Handbook of Qualitative Research. Sage Publications.
· Gilligan, C. (1993, 1982). In a Different Voice: Psychological Theory and Women's Development. Harvard University Press.
· Glaser, B. and Strauss, A. (1967). Discovery of Grounded Theory. Aldine.
· Patton, Michael Quinn. (1990). Qualitative Evaluation and Research Methods (2nd edition). Sage.
· The Qualitative Research Page http://kerlins.net/bobbi/research/qualresearch/
"The Infography about Research Methodology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA