Carter, James "Jimmy" (1924- )
The following sources are recommended by a librarian whose research specialty is U.S. President Jimmy Carter.
· Bourne, Peter. Jimmy Carter: a Comprehensive Biography from Plains to Post-Presidency. Scribner, 1997.
· Brinkley, Douglas. The Unfinished Presidency: Jimmy Carter's Journey beyond the White House. Viking, 1998.
· Glad, Betty. Jimmy Carter: In Search of the Great White House. W.W. Norton, 1980.
· Jimmy Carter Library http://jimmycarterlibrary.org/
· The Carter Center http://www.cartercenter.org/
· Camp David Accords An exhibit on the Camp David peace process produced by a political scientist at the University of North Carolina. http://www.ibiblio.org/sullivan/CampDavid-Accords-Intro.html
"The Infography about U.S. President Jimmy Carter (1924- )"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA