The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is medical ethics.
· Foot, Phillippa, "The Problem of Abortion and the Doctrine of Double Effect." Oxford Review 5 (1967): 5-15.
· Battin, Margaret, The Least Worst Death, (Oxford University Press: New York) 1994.
· Callahan, Daniel, Setting Limits: Medical Goals in an Aging Society, (Simon and Schuster: New York) 1987.
· Daniels, Norman, Am I My Parents' Keeper? (Oxford University Press: Oxford) 1988.
· Rachels, James, "Active and Passive Euthanasia," The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 292, no. 2 (January 9, 1975): 78-80.
· Bok, Sissela, Lying: Moral Choice in Public and Private Life, (Pantheon Books, NY) 1978.
"The Infography about Medical Ethics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA