Nonprofit Organization Management
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the management of nonprofit organizations.
· Anthony, Robert, and David Young. Management Control in Non-Profit Organizations (6th ed.). McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 1999.
· Bernstein, Susan. Managing Contracted Services in the Nonprofit Agency: Administrative, Ethical and Political Issues. Temple University Press, 1991.
· Grønbjerg, Kirsten. Understanding Nonprofit Funding: Managing Revenues in Social Services and Community Development Organizations. Jossey-Bass, 1993.
· Guthrie, Kevin. The New-York Historical Society: Lessons from One Nonprofit's Long Struggle for Survival. Jossey-Bass, 1996.
· Kearns, Kevin. Managing for Accountability: Preserving the Public Trust in Public and Nonprofit Organizations. Jossey-Bass, 1996.
· Salamon, Lester. "Rethinking Public Management: Third Party Government and the Changing Forms of Government Action." Public Policy. 1981. 29, 255-275.
"The Infography about the Management of Nonprofit Organizations"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA