The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is liquid crystals.
· Polymers and Liquid Crystals: A Virtual Textbook and Virtual Lab. http://plc.cwru.edu/tutorial/enhanced/Main.htm
· "Liquid Crystals: Nature's Delicate Phase of Matter" by P.J. Collings (Princeton University Press, 1990).
· "The Physics of Liquid Crystals" by P.G. de Gennes and J. Prost (Oxford University Press, 1993).
· "Liquid Crystals: Applications and Uses," edited by B. Bahadur (World Scientific, 1990).
· "Liquid Crystals: Experimental Study of Physical Properties and Phase Transitions," edited by S. Kumar (Cambridge University Press, 2000).
· "Handbook of Liquid Crystal Research," edited by P.J. Collings and J.S. Patel (Oxford University Press, 1997).
"The Infography about Liquid Crystals"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA