The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is urinary incontinence.
· Burns PA, Pranikoff K, Nochajski TH, et al: A Comparison of effectiveness of biofeedback and pelvic muscle exercise treatment of stress incontinence in older community-dwelling women, J Gerontol Med Sci 42(4):M167-M174, 1993.
· Diokno AC, Brock BM, Brown MB, Herzog AR: Prevalence of urinary incontinence and other urological symptoms in the noninstitutionalized elderly, J Urol 136:1022-1025, 1986.
· Peattie AB, Plevnik S: Cones versus physiotherapy as conservative management of genuine stress incontinence, Neurourol Urodyn 7(3):72-73, 1988.
· Fantl JA, Wyman JF, McClish DK, et al: Efficacy of bladder training in older women with urinary incontinence, JAMA 265:609-613, 1991.
· Schnelle JF, Mackae PG, Ouslander JG, et al: Functional incidental training, mobility performance, and incontinence care with nursing home residents, J Am Geriatr Soc 43:1356-1362, 1995; comment in 43:1439-1440, 1995.
· Abrams P, Blaivas JG, Stanton SL, Andersen JT: The standardisation of terminology of lower urinary tract function, Scand J Urol Nephrol 114:5-19, 1988.
"The Infography about Urinary Incontinence"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA