The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is aviation meteorology.
· Lester, P.F. (1995). Aviation Weather. Jeppesen/Sanderson Training Products.
· Buck, R.N. (1998). Weather Flying (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill.
· George, J.J. (1960). Weather Forecasting for Aeronautics. Academic Press.
· Newton, D.W. (1991). Severe Weather Flying (2nd ed.). Aviation Supplies and Academics.
· Lester, P.F. (1993). Turbulence: A New Perspective for Pilots. Jeppesen/Sanderson Training Products.
· Lankford, T.T. (2000). Aircraft Icing A Pilot's Guide. McGraw-Hill.
· Proceedings of the American Meteorological Society Conference on Aviation, Range, and Aerospace Meteorology. Available from the American Meteorological Society. http://ams.confex.com/ams/htsearch.cgi
"The Infography about Aviation Meteorology"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA