Dispute Resolution -- Employment
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is dispute resolution in the workplace.
· The Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution in Employment (published quarterly by CCH Incorporated, 1999-2001).
· The Labor Lawyer (published quarterly by the American Bar Association, 1985-present). http://www.law.syr.edu/students/publications/laborlawyer/index.aspx
· Dispute Resolution Magazine (published by the Dispute Resolution Section of the American Bar Association, 1994-present). http://www.abanet.org/dispute/magazine/
· Hamline Journal of Public Law and Policy (published by Hamline University School of Law, 1981-present; the second bi-annual issue of each year is devoted to alternative dispute resolution). http://law.hamline.edu/journal-law-and-public-policy/index.html
· The Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution (published by the Ohio State University College of Law, 1985-present). http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/jdr/
· Negotiation Journal (published by the Program On Negotation at Harvard Law School, 1964-present). http://www.pon.harvard.edu/publications/journal.php
"The Infography about Employment Dispute Resolution"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA