Mediation -- Transformative
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is mediation.
· Bush, R.A.B., and Folger, J.P. (1994). The promise of mediation: Responding to conflict through empowerment and recognition. Jossey-Bass.
· Folger, J.P., and Bush, R.A.B. (1996). Transformative mediation and third-party intervention: Ten hallmarks of a transformative approach to practice. Mediation Quarterly, 13, 263-278.
· Folger, J.P., and Bush, R.A.B., eds. (2001). Designing mediation: Approaches to training and practice within a transformative framework. Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation.
· Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation at Hofstra School of Law. http://law.hofstra.edu/Academics/InstitutesAndCenters/ISCT/isct_resources.html
· Della Noce, D.J. (1999). Seeing theory in practice: An analysis of empathy in mediation. Negotiation Journal, 15, 271-301.
· Antes, J.R., and Saul, J.A. (2001). Evaluating mediation practice from a transformative perspective. Mediation Quarterly, 18, 313-323.
"The Infography about Transformative Mediation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA