The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is activated carbon.
· R Dobrowolski and E Stefaniak; Study of chromium(VI) adsorption from aqueous solution on to activated carbon; Adsorption Science and Technology, 2000, Vol 18, Iss 2, pp 97-106.
· VL Budarin, JH Clark, SV Mikhalovsky, AA Gorlova, NA Boldyreva, and VK Yatsimirsky; The hydrophobisation of activated carbon surfaces by organic functional groups; Adsorption Science and Technology, 2000, Vol 18, Iss 1, pp 55-64.
· JA Conesa, M Sakurai, and MJ Antal; Synthesis of a high-yield activated carbon by oxygen gasification of macadamia nut shell charcoal in hot, liquid water; Carbon, 2000, Vol 38, Iss 6, pp 839-48.
· K Kadirvelu, M Palanival, R Kalpana, and S Rajeswari; Activated carbon from an agricultural by-product, for the treatment of dyeing industry wastewater; Bioresource Technology, 2000, Vol 74, Iss 3, pp 263-65.
· M Abe, K Kawashima, K Kozawa, H Sakai, and K Kaneko; Amination of activated carbon and adsorption characteristics of its aminated surface; Langmuir, 2000, Vol 16, Iss 11, pp 5059-63.
· T Karanfil and JE Kilduff; Role of granular activated carbon surface chemistry on the adsorption of organic compounds: 1. priority pollutants; Environmental Science and Technology, 1999, Vol 33, Iss 18, pp 3217-24; 2. natural organic matter; Environmental Science and Technology, 2000, Vol 34, Iss 11, pp 2372.
· S Haydar, C Moreno-Castilla, MA Ferro-Garcia, F Carrasco-Marín, J Rivera-Utrilla, A Perrard, and JP Joly; Regularities in the temperature-programmed desorption spectra of CO2 and CO from activated carbons; Carbon, 2000, Vol 38, Iss 9, pp 1297-1308.
· D Hugi-Cleary and F Stoeckli; On the use of standard DRK isotherms in Dubinin's t/F method; Carbon, 2000, Vol 38, Iss 9, pp 1309-13.
· A Nakamura, T Inui, N Kinomura, and T Suzuki; Effect of chlorine treatment on adsorption properties of phenol-formaldehylde resin-derived char; Carbon, 2000, Vol 38, Iss 9, pp 1361-67.
· MJ Prakash, A Mattern, M Prasad, S Ram, and SK Srinivasan; Adsorption parameters of activated charcoal from desorption studies; Carbon, 2000, Vol 38, Iss 8, pp 1163-68.
"The Infography about Activated Carbon"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA