Litigation with the Federal Government
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is litigation with the federal government.
· Gregory C. Sisk, Litigation with the Federal Government: Cases and Materials (2000). Foundation Press.
· Urban A. Lester and Michael F. Noone, Jr., Litigation with the Federal Government (3d ed. 1994). American Law Institute and American Bar Association.
· Department of Justice Manual (1994). Prentice Hall Law and Business, Assigned to Aspen Law and Business, A Division of Aspen Publishers, Inc.
· Lester S. Jayson and Robert C. Longstreth, Handling Federal Tort Claims (1999). Matthew Bender.
· Government Contract Law: The Deskbook for Procurement Professionals (1995). Section of Public Contract Law, American Bar Association.
· Harold J. Krent, Reconceptualizing Sovereign Immunity, 45 Vanderbilt Law Review 1529 (1992).
"The Infography about Litigation with the Federal Government"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA