Astronomy -- Observational
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is astronomy.
· Arthur P. Norton and Ian Ridpath. Norton's Star Atlas and Reference Handbook. Addison-Wesley, 1998.
· H.A. Rey. The Stars: A New Way to See Them. Hamlyn, 1966.
· Jean Meeus. Astronomical Algorithms. Willmann-Bell, 1998.
· Robin Green. Spherical Astronomy. Cambridge University Press, 1985.
· Pierre Lena. Observational Astrophysics. Translated by S. Lyle. Springer, 1998.
· Chris Impey and Bill Hartmann. The Universe Revealed. Brooks/Cole, 2000.
"The Infography about Observational Astronomy"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA