Networking -- Professional
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is professional networking.
· Philip E. Agre, Networking on the Network, University of California at Los Angeles. http://web.archive.org/web/20061205014403rn_1/polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/network.html
· Valdis E. Krebs, Working in the Connected World: Managing Connected Assets. http://www.knetmap.com/connected-assets.html
· Donna Fisher and Sandy Vilas, Power Networking, Mountain Harbour, 1992.
· Wayne E. Baker, Networking Smart: How to Build Relationships for Personal and Organizational Success, McGraw-Hill, 1994.
· Robert Perrucci and Harry R. Potter, eds, Networks of Power: Organizational Actors at the National, Corporate, and Community Levels, Aldine de Gruyter, 1989.
· Barry Wellman, ed, Networks in the Global Village: Life in Contemporary Communities, Westview, 1999.
"The Infography about Professional Networking"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA