Politics -- Third Parties
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is minor political parties.
· Ballot Access News, ed. Richard Winger. http://www.ballot-access.org/
· Bibby, John and L. Sandy Meisel, Two Parties or More? The American Party System (Westview, 1998).
· Ness, Immanuel and James Ciment, eds., The Encyclopedia of Third Parties in America, 3 vols. (ME Sharpe, 2000).
· Gillespie, J. David, Politics at the Periphery: Third Parties in Two-Party America (University of South Carolina Press, 1993).
· Herrnson, Paul S. and John C. Green, eds., Multiparty Politics in America (Rowman and Littlefield, 1997).
· Rosenstone, Steven J., Roy L. Behr, and Edward H. Lazarus, Third Parties in America: Citizen Response to Major Party Failure, (Princeton University Press, 1996).
· Communist Party USA Homepage. http://www.cpusa.org/
· Green Party Homepage. http://www.greens.org/
· Libertarian Party Homepage. http://www.lp.org/
· The Natural Law Party of the United States. http://www.natural-law.org/
· The Reform Party Homepage. http://www.reformparty.org/
· Grassroots.org. http://www.grassroots.org/
· Lowi, Theodore J. and Joseph Romance, A Republic of Parties? Debating the Two-Party System (Rowmen and Littlefield, 1998).
· Mazmanian, Daniel A., Third Parties in Presidential Elections (Brookings, 1974).
"The Infography about Third Party Politics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA