Farms -- Personnel Management
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the management of farms.
· Billikopf, Gregory Encina. Labor Management in Agriculture: Cultivating Personnel Productivity. 2nd edition. University of California, 2003. Online book. http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/ucce50/ag-labor/7labor/001.htm
· Owen, Lorne. B.C. Farm Employer's Handbook. Canadian Ministry of Agriculture, 1991. Pamphlet series.
· Billikopf, Gregory Encina (editor). Employee Incentive Pay in Dairies. 3rd edition. University of California, 1995. Online booklet. http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/ucce50/ag-labor/7dairy/7dairy.htm
· Billikopf, Gregory Encina. Agricultural Labor Management. University of California. http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/ucce50/ag-labor/
· Agricultural Personnel Management Program, University of California. http://are.berkeley.edu/APMP/
· Systematic Selection of Ag Employees. University of California, 1990. Video #V90-Y. http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/ucce50/ag-labor/7manual/7video.htm
· Rosenberg, Hoard R., et al. Labor Management Law in California Agriculture. 2nd Edition. University of California, 1995. Book.
· Billikopf, Gregory Encina (editor). Instructor's Manual for Labor Management in Ag: Cases, Role-Plays, Activities. University of California, 1994. Online book. http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/ucce50/ag-labor/7manual/7manual.htm
· Fuller, Varden. Hired Hands in California's Farm Fields. Giannini Foundation Special Report, University of California, 1991. Book.
· Fuller, Varden. The Supply of Agricultural Labor as a Factor in the Evolution of Farm Organization in California, United States Bureau of Agricultural Economics. Hearings before the Seventy-Sixth Congress, Part 54, Jan 13, 1940.
"The Infography about Personnel Management on Farms"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA