Dynamics -- Mathematical Models
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is mathematical models.
· K.E. Brenan, S.L. Campbell and L.R. Petzold, "Numerical Solution of Initial-Value Problems in Differential-Algebraic Equations," SIAM, 1996.
· R.A. Layton, "Principles of Analytical System Dynamics," Springer-Verlag, 1998.
· R.M. Rosenberg, "Analytical Dynamics of Discrete Systems," Plenum Press, 1977.
· J.H. Williams, Jr., "Fundamentals of Applied Dynamics," Wiley, 1996.
· Computational Science And Engineering Research Group, University Of California, Santa Barbara, Dr. Linda Petzold, Director. Downloadable publications and software for numerical solution of DAEs. http://www.engineering.ucsb.edu/~cse/
· Control Laboratory, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Twente, The Netherlands. Research, people, publications and software for dynamic systems. Emphasis is on bond graphs, but systems approach relates well to analytical system dynamics. http://www.ce.utwente.nl/rtweb/
· E.O. Doebelin, "System Dynamics: Modeling, Analysis, Simulation, Design," Dekker, 1998.
· D.C. Karnopp, D.L. Margolis and R.C. Rosenberg, "System Dynamics: A Unified Approach," Wiley, 2nd ed., 1990.
· C. Lanczos, "The Variational Principles of Mechanics," University of Toronto Press, 4th ed., 1970.
· D. Rowell and D.N. Wormley, "System Dynamics: An Introduction," Prentice Hall, 1997.
· R.L. Woods and K.L. Lawrence, "Modeling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems," Prentice Hall, 1997.
· P.P.J. van den Bosch and A.C. van der Klauw, "Modeling, Identification and Simulation of Dynamical Systems," CRC Press, 1994.
· ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control
· Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, Swets and Zeitlinger (journal)
"The Infography about Mathematical Models of Dynamics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA