Genetics in Medicine
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is genetics.
· M. Cavazzana-Calvo, S. Hacein-Bey, G. de Saint Basile, F. Gross, E. Yvan, P. Nusbaum, F. Selz, C. Hue, S. Certain, J.-L. Casanova, B. Bousso, F. LeDeist, and A Fisher. Gene therapy of human severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)-X1 disease. Science 288:669-72, 2000.
· C.R. Buckley. Agammaglobulinemia, by Col. Ogden C. Bruton, MC, USA. Pediatrics 9:722-28, 1952.
· R.A. Gatti, H.J. Meuwissen, H.D. Allen, R. Hong, and R.A. Good. Immunological reconstitution of sex-linked lymphopenic immunologic deficiency. Lancet 2:1366-69, 1968.
· L. Pauling, A.H. Itano, S.J. Singer, and I.C. Wells. Sickle cell anemia, a molecular disease. Science 110:543-48, 1949.
· C.R. Scriver, A.L. Beaudet, W.S. Sly, and D. Valle (eds). The Metabolic and Molecular Bases of Inherited Disease. McGraw-Hill, 2001.
· V.A. McKusick, et al. OMIM: Online Mendalian Inheritance in Man. National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Institutes of Health. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=OMIM
"The Infography about Genetics in Medicine"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA