Child Language Acquisition
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the acquisition of language skills by children.
· How Babies Talk: The Magic and Mystery of Language in the First Three Years of Life. Roberta M. Golinkoff and Kathy Hirsh-Pasek. Dutton, 1999.
· The Handbook of Child Language. Paul Fletcher and Brian MacWhinney (Eds.). Blackwell, 1995.
· The Origins of Grammar: Evidence from Early Language Comprehension. Kathy Hirsh-Pasek and Roberta M. Golinkoff. MIT Press, 1996.
· The Discovery of Spoken Language. Peter W. Jusczyk. MIT Press, 1997.
· The Crosslinguistic Study of Language Acquisition. Vols. I-III. Daniel I. Slobin (Ed.). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1985.
· Language Development. Erika Hoff-Ginsberg. Brooks/Cole, 1997.
"The Infography about Language Acquisition by Children"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA