Alzheimer's Disease -- Social and Ethical Aspects
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Alzheimer's Disease.
· The Moral Challenge of Alzheimer Disease. Stephen G. Post. Johns Hopkins University Press, 1997.
· Genetic Testing for Alzheimer Disease: Ethical and Clinical Issues. Stephen G. Post, Peter J. Whitehouse, eds. Johns Hopkins University Press, 1998.
· The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for Persons with Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementing Illnesses, and Memory Loss in Later Life. Nancy L. Mace, Peter V. Rabins MD, Paul R. McHugh. Johns Hopkins University Press, 1999.
· Alzheimer's Association. http://www.alz.org/
· Hannah's Heirs: The Quest for the Genetic Origins of Alzheimer's Disease. Daniel A. Pollen. Oxford University Press, 1996.
· Hard to Forget: An Alzheimer's Story. Charles P. Pierce, ed. Random House, 2000.
"The Infography about the Social and Ethical Aspects of Alzheimer's Disease"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA