Music Therapy for Persons with Mental Disorders
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is mental disorders and music therapy.
· Plach, Thomas. (1996). The creative use of music in group therapy, 2nd ed. Charles C. Thomas.
· Cassity, Michael D. and Cassity, Julie. (1994). Multimodal psychiatric music therapy for adults, adolescents, and children. C and C Publications.
· Priestley, Mary. (1994). Essays on analytical music therapy. Barcelona Publishers.
· Bonny, Helen and Savary, Louis. (1990). Music and your mind: Listening with a new consciousness. Station Hill Press.
· Broczon, Ronald M. (1997). Music therapy vignettes. Barcelona Publishers.
· Unkefer, Robert, ed. (1990). Music therapy in the treatment of adults with mental disorders. Schirmer Books.
· Standley, Jayne. (1991). Music techniques in therapy, counseling, and special education. MMB Music.
· Summer, Lisa. (1990). Guided imagery and music in the institutional setting. MMB Music.
"The Infography about Music Therapy for Persons with Mental Disorders"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA