The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is anxiety in organizations.
· Kets de Vries, M., Manfred F.R., and Associates (Eds.). Organizations on the Couch: Clinical Perspectives on Organizational Behavior and Change (pp. 191-214). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1991.
· Diamond, M. The Unconscious Life of Organizations. Quorum Books, 1993.
· Hirschhorn, L. The Workplace Within: Psychodynamics of Organizational Life. MIT Press, 1988.
· Kets de Vries, M., and Miller, D. The Neurotic Organization: Diagnosing and Revitalizing Unhealthy Companies. Harper Business, 1984.
· Hirschhorn, Larry, and Barnett, Carole K. (Eds.). The Psychodynamics of Organizations. Temple University Press, 1993.
· Schwartz, Howard S. Narcissistic Process and Corporate Decay: The Theory of the Organization Ideal. New York University Press, 1990.
· Bion, W. Experiences in Groups. Tavistock, 1959.
· Klein, M. Envy and Gratitude and Other Works, 1946-1963. Dell, 1975.
· Menzies, I. "A case study in the functioning of social systems as a defence against anxiety." Human Relations, 1960, 13, 95-121.
· Voyer, John J., Gould, Janet M., and Ford, David. "Systemic creation of organizational anxiety." Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 1997, 33, 471-490.
"The Infography about Organizational Anxiety"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA