Disability -- Federal Laws
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is federal disability laws.
· R. Colker and B. Tucker, The Law of Disability Discrimination and ADA Handbook: Statutes, Regulations and Related Materials. Anderson Publishing Co., 1998.
· B. Tucker, Federal Disability Law in a Nutshell. West Publishing, 1994; 2nd edition, West Publishing, 1998.
· B. Tucker and B. Goldstein, Legal Rights of Persons with Disabilities; An Analysis of Federal Law. LRP Publications, 1990 and 1991-97 Supplements.
· Tucker, B. IDEA Advocacy for Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: A Question and Answer Book for Parents and Professionals. Singular Publishing, 1997.
· National Disability Law Reporter. LRP Publications.
· Individuals with Disabilities Law Report. LRP Publications.
"The Infography about Federal Disability Laws"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA