The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is engineering ethics.
· Harris, Charles. Pritchard, Michael. Rabins, Michael. 1995. Engineering Ethics, Concepts and Cases. Wadsworth Publishing Co.
· Fleddermann, Charles. 1999. Engineering Ethics. Prentice Hall.
· Humphreys, Kenneth K. 1999. What Every Engineer Should Know about Ethics. Marcel Dekker.
· Davis, Michael. 1998. Thinking like an Engineer: Studies in the Ethics of a Profession. Oxford University Press.
· Whitbeck, Caroline. 1998. Ethics in Engineering Practice and Research. Cambridge University Press.
· Herkert, Joseph (Editor). 1999. Social, Ethical, and Policy Implications of Engineering: Selected Readings. IEEE.
· Vesilind, Aarne. 1998. Engineering, Ethics and the Environment. Cambridge University Press.
· Johnson, Deborah. 1998. Ethical Issues in Engineering. Book News.
· Pinkus, Rosa Lynn. 1997. Engineering Ethics: Balancing Cost, Schedule, and Risk: Lessons Learned from the Space Shuttle. Cambridge University Press.
· Unger, Stephen. 1994. Controlling Technology: Ethics and the Responsible Engineer, 2nd Edition. John Wiley.
· Schlossberger, Eugene. 1993. The Ethical Engineer. Temple University Press.
· Martin, Mike. 1989. Ethics in Engineering. McGraw-Hill.
· Schwob, James. 1986. Engineering Professionals and Ethics. Krieger Publishing Company.
· Baum, Robert. 1980. Ethics and Engineering Curricula. Hastings Center.
· Schinzinger, Roland. Martin, Mike. 2000. Introduction to Engineering Ethics. McGraw-Hill.
· King, Kenneth. 1999. What Every Engineer Should Know about Ethics. Marcel Dekker.
· Firmage, D. Allan. 1980. Modern Engineering Practice: Ethical, Professional, and Legal Aspects. Garland STM Press.
· Blinn, Keith. 1989. Legal and Ethical Concepts in Engineering. Prentice Hall.
"The Infography about Engineering Ethics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA