Murdoch, Iris (1919-1999)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is Iris Murdoch.
· Antonaccio, Maria, and William Schweiker, eds. Iris Murdoch and the Search for Human Goodness. University of Chicago Press, 1996
· Blum, Lawrence. Moral Perception and Particularity. Cambridge University Press, 1994
· Byatt, Antonia. Degrees of Freedom: The Novels of Iris Murdoch. Chattoand Windus, 1965.
· Dipple, Elizabeth. Iris Murdoch: Work for the Spirit. University of Chicago Press, 1982.
· Holland, Margaret G. "Touching the Weights: Moral Perception and Attention." International Philosophical Quarterly, September 1998, pp. 299-312.
· Lloyd, Genevieve. "Iris Murdoch on the Ethical Significance of Truth." Philosophy and Literature, Vol. 6, Nos. 1 and 2 (1982), pp. 62-75.
"The Infography about Iris Murdoch (1919-1999)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA