Communication -- Visual
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is visual communication.
· Ann Marie Seward Barry, Visual Intelligence: Perception, Image, and Manipulation in Visual Communication, State Univeresity of New York Press, 1997.
· Jessica Evans and Stuart Hall: Visual Culture: The Reader, Sage, 1999.
· Paul Martin Lester, Visual Communication: Images with Messages, 2nd, ed. Wadsworth/Thomson Learning, 2000.
· Paul Messaris, Visual Literacy: Image, Mind and Reality, Westview Press, 1994.
· David M. Moore and Francis M. Dwyer, Visual Literacy: A Spectrum of Visual Learning, Educational Technology Publications, 1994.
· Rune Pettersson, Visual Information, 2nd ed., Educational Technology Publications, 1993.
· Paul Messaris, Visual Persuasion: The Role of Images in Advertising, Sage, 1997.
"The Infography about Visual Communication"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA