The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is driving psychology.
· Leon James and Diane Nahl, Road Rage and Aggressive Driving: Steering Clear of Highway Warfare (Prometheus Books, 2000). ISBN: 1573928461.
· Dr. Driving. Aggressive driving articles and research. http://www.DrDriving.org/
· Road Rage: Causes and Dangers of Aggressive Driving. Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Infrastructure, U.S. House of Representatives, July 17, 1997. http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/Trans/hpw105-34.000/hpw105-34_0f.htm
· Drivers.com. Articles on drivers and driver behavior. http://drivers.com/
· J. Peter Rothe, Challenging the Old Order: Towards New Directions in Traffic Safety Theory (Transaction Publishers, 1990). ISBN: 0887388280.
· Gerald J.S. Wilde, Target Risk 2: A New Psychology of Safety and Health (PDE Publications, 2001). ISBN: 0969912439.
"The Infography about Road Rage"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA