Ecology -- San Francisco Bay and Delta
The following sources are recommended by an expert whose research specialty is the ecology of San Francisco Bay.
· San Francisco Bay: The Urbanized Estuary. 1979. T. John Conomos, editor. Pacific Division, American Association for the Advancement of Science, 493 pages.
· Temporal Dynamics of an Estuary: San Francisco Bay. 1985. James E. Cloern and Frederick H. Nichols, editors. Hydrobiologia, v. 129, 237 pages.
· San Francisco Bay, The Ecosystem: Further Investigations into the Natural History of San Francisco Bay and Delta, with Reference to the Influence of Man. 1996. James T. Hollibaugh, editor. Pacific Division, American Association for the Advancement of Science, 542 pages.
· The Modification of an Estuary. 1986. Frederick H. Nichols, James E. Cloern, Samuel N. Luoma, and David H. Peterson. Science 231:567-573.
· Isohaline Position as a Habitat Indicator for Estuarine Populations. 1995. Alan D. Jassby, William J. Kimmerer, Stephen G. Monismith, Chuck Armor, James E. Cloern, Thomas M. Powell, Jerry R. Schubel, and Timothy J. Vendlinski. Ecological Applications 5:272-289.
· Remarkable Invasion of San Francisco Bay (California, USA) by the Asian Clam Potamocorbula Amurensis. I. Introduction and Dispersal. 1990. James T. Carlton, Janet K. Thompson, Lawrence E. Schemel, and Frederick H. Nichols. Marine Ecological Progress Series 9:191-202.
"The Infography about the Ecology of the San Francisco Bay and Delta"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA