Economic Theory of Institutions
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the economic theory of institutions.
· Williamson, O.E., 1985, The Economic Institutions of Capitalism (Free Press).
· Coase, R.H., 1988, The Firm, the Market and the Law (University of Chicago Press).
· Masten, S.E., 1996, Case Studies in Contracting and Organization (Oxford University Press).
· North, C.D., 1982, Structure and Change in Economic History (Norton).
· Hayek, F.A., 1948, Individualism and Economic Order (University of Chicago Press).
· Olson, M., 1965, The Logic of Collective Action (Harvard University Press).
"The Infography about the Economic Theory of Institutions"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA