International Business Ethics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is international business ethics.
· De George, Richard T. Competing with Integrity in International Business. Oxford University Press, 1993.
· Donaldson, Thomas. The Ethics of International Business. Oxford University Press, 1989.
· Enderle, Georges, ed. International Business Ethics: Challenges and Approaches. University of Notre Dame Press, 1999.
· Moorthy, R.S., Richard T. De George, Thomas Donaldson, William J. Ellos, Robert C. Solomon, Robert B. Textor. Uncompromising Integrity: Motorola's Global Challenge: 24 Global Case Studies with Commentaries. Motorola University Press, 1998.
· Sen, Amartya. Development as Freedom. Knopf, 1999.
· Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 16, No. 14 (October 1997). (A World Survey of Business Ethics in the 1990s).
"The Infography about International Business Ethics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA