Logic -- Nonmonotonic
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is nonmonotonic logic.
· McCarthy, John. Applications of Circumscription to Formalizing Commonsense Knowledge. Artificial Intelligence, v. 28. 1986. pp. 89-116.
· Reiter, Raymond. A Logic for Default Reasoning. Artificial Intelligence, v. 13. 1980. pp. 81-132.
· Moore, Robert. Semantical Considerations on Nonmonotonic Logic. Artificial Intelligence, v. 25. 1985. pp. 75-94.
· Ginsberg, Matthew. Readings in Nonmonotonic Reasoning. Morgan Kaufman Publishers. 1987.
· Gabbay, Dov, C. Hogger, and J.A. Robinson. Handbook of Logic in Artificial Intelligence and Logic Programming, v. 3: Nonmonotonic Reasoning. Oxford University Press. 1994.
· Bondarenko, A., P.M. Dung, R. Kowalski, and F. Toni. An Abstract, Argumentation-Theoretic Approach to Default Reasoning. Artificial Intelligence, v. 93. 1997. pp. 63-101.
"The Infography about Nonmonotonic Logic"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA