The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is vampires.
· Nina Auerbach. Our Vampires, Ourselves. University of Chicago Press, 1995.
· Paul Barber. Vampires, Burial, and Death: Folklore and Reality. Yale University Press, 1988.
· Margaret L. Carter, ed. Dracula: The Vampire and the Critics. UMI Research Press, 1988.
· Joan Gordon and Veronica Hollinger, eds. Blood Read: The Vampire as Metaphor in Contemporary Culture. University of Pennsylvania Press, 1997.
· J. Gordon Melton. The Vampire Book: The Encyclopedia of the Undead. 2nd edition. Visible Ink Press, 1998.
· James B. Twitchell. The Living Dead: A Study of the Vampire in Romantic Literature. Duke University Press, 1981.
"The Infography about Vampires"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA