Large Cardinals (Mathematics)
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is large cardinals in mathematics.
· Jech T. (1997) Set Theory. Springer-Verlag.
· Kanamori A. (1994) Higher Infinite. Springer-Verlag.
· Martin D.A., and Steel J. (1989) A Proof of Projective Determinacy. J. Amer. Math. Soc. 2:71-125.
· Foreman M., Magidor M., and Shelah S. (1988) Martin's Maximum, Saturated Ideals and Non-Regular Ultrafilters. Part I. Ann. Math. 127:1-47.
· Zeman, M. (2002) Inner Models and Large Cardinals. Walter de Gruyter.
· Kanamori A., and Magidor M. (1978) The Evolution of Large Cardinal Axioms in Set Theory. In: Mueller G.H., and Scott D.S., Higher Set Theory. Lecture Notes in Mathematics 669. Springer-Verlag.
"The Infography about Large Cardinals (Mathematics)"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA