The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is chemical oscillators.
· Epstein, I.R.; and Pojman, J.A. An Introduction to Nonlinear Dynamics: Oscillations, Waves, Patterns, and Chaos; Oxford University Press, 1998.
· Scott, S.K. Oscillations, Waves, and Chaos in Chemical Kinetics; Oxford University Press, 1994.
· Field, R.J.; and Burger, M. Oscillations and Traveling Waves in Chemical Systems; Wiley, 1985.
· Epstein, I.R.; and Showalter, K.J. "Nonlinear Chemical Dynamics: Oscillations, Patterns and Chaos," Phys. Chem. 1996, 100, 13132.
· Goldbeter, A. Biochemical Oscillations and Cellular Rhythms: The Molecular Bases of Periodic and Chaotic Behavior; Cambridge University Press, 1996.
· Field, R.J.; Koros, E.; and Noyes, R.M. "Oscillations in Chemical Systems. II. Thorough Analysis of Temporal Oscillations in the Bromate-Cerium-Malonic Acid System," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1972, 94, 8649.
· Rabai, Gy.; Orban, M.; and Epstein, I.R. "Design of pH-Regulated Oscillators," Acc. Chem. Res. 1990, 23, 258.
· Orban, M.; Dateo, C.; De Kepper, P.; and Epstein, I.R. "Chlorite Oscillators: New Experimental Examples, Tristability and Preliminary Classification," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1982, 104, 5911.
· Citri, O.; and Epstein, I.R. "Mechanistic Study of a Coupled Chemical Oscillator: The Bromate-Chlorite-Iodide Reaction," J. Phys. Chem. 1988, 92, 1865.
· Lengyel, I.; Rabai, Gy.; and Epstein, I.R. "Experimental and Modeling Study of Oscillations in the Chlorine Dioxide-Iodine-Malonic Acid Reaction," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1990, 112, 9104.
· Frerichs, G.A.; Mlnarik; T.M.; Grun, R.J.; and Thompson, R.C. "A New pH Oscillator: The Chlorite-Sulfite-Sulfuric Acid System in a CSTR," J. Phys. Chem. A 2001, 105, 829.
· Rushing, C.W.; Thompson, R.C.; and Gao, Q. "General Model for the Nonlinear pH Dynamics in the Oxidation of Sulfur(-II) Species," J. Phys. Chem. A 2000, 104, 11561.
"The Infography about Chemical Oscillators"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA