Hutchinson Family Singers
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the Hutchinson Family Singers.
· Carol Brink, Harps in the Wind: The Story of the Singing Hutchinson (New York: Da Capo, 1980, reprint of 1947 edition)
· Dale Cockrell, ed. and annotator, Excelsior: Journals of the Hutchinson Family Singers, 1842-1846 (Stuyvesant, NY: Pendragon, 1989)
· John Wallace Hutchinson, Story of the Hutchinsons (Tribe of Jesse) (New York: Da Capo, 1977, reprint of 1896 edition)
· Joshua Hutchinson, A Brief Narrative of the Hutchinson Family (Boston: Lee and Shepard, 1874)
· Philip D. Jordan, Singin' Yankees (Minneapolis: The University of Minnesota Press, 1946)
· The Hutchinson Family Singers http://www.geocities.com/unclesamsfarm/hutchinsons.htm
"The Infography about the Hutchinson Family Singers"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA