The following sources are recommended by an expert whose research specialty is trigeminal neuralgia.
· George Wiegel and Kenneth E. Casey, Striking Back: The Trigeminal Neuralgia Handbook, Trigeminal Neuralgia Association (Whitehall Printing), 2000.
· Trigeminal Neuralgia Association Homepage. http://www.tna-support.org/
· Steven B. Graff-Radford, "Facial Pain," in Current Opinion in Neurology, Lippencott, Williams and Wilkins, 2000.
· Steven B. Graff-Radford, "Trigeminal Neuralgia," in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics of North America, Volume 12 Number 2, May 2000.
· Stephen D. Silberstein, "Migraine, Cluster, Trigeminal Neuralgia, and Mood Disorders: Common Ground for Treatment," in Neurology Treatment Updates, MEDSCAPE, October 26, 2000.
· Jakke Makala, editor, Facial Neuralgia Resources. http://facial-neuralgia.org/
· Richard L. Rovit, Raj Murali, and Peter J. Jannetta, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Williams and Wilkins, 1990.
· Ahmad Beydoun, "Symptomatic Treatment of Neuropathic Pain: A Focus on the Role of Anticonvulsants," MEDSCAPE Neurology, Continuing Medical Education Circle, April 5, 2001.
· John Tew and Jamal Taha, Therapeutic Decisions in Facial Pain. http://www.tna-support.org/newlook/Articles/Tew-Taha.htm
· Richard A. Lawhern, Choosing between Treatments for Trigeminal Neuralgia. http://www.tna-support.org/newlook/Articles/Choose.htm
· Richard A. Lawhern, A Proposed Diagnosis and Treatment Model for Chronic Face Pain. http://www.lawhern.org/Diagnosis-Facepain.htm
· Christopher M. Loftus and H. Hunt Batjer, editors-in-chief, Techniques in Neurosurgery, Volume 5 Number 3, Trigeminal Neuralgia, guest editor, Kim J. Burchiel, Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, September 1999.
· Joanna M. Zakrzewska, Major Problems in Neurology, Volume 28, Trigeminal Neuralgia, W.B. Saunders, 1995.
· Jeffrey A. Brown, guest editor, Neurosurgical Perspectives on Trigeminal Neuralgia, Neurosurgery Clinics of North America, 1997.
"The Infography about Trigeminal Neuralgia"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA