Advertising -- Message Effectiveness
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is advertising effectiveness.
· International Journal of Advertising: The Quarterly Review of Marketing Communications (special issue on effectiveness), 17:4 (1998), NTC Publications Ltd.
· Simon Broadbent, convenor, Seminar on How Advertising Works and How Promotions Work, ESOMAR (European Society for Opinion and Marketing Research), 1991. (This is a published book containing the seminar papers.
· Giep Franzen, Advertising Effectiveness, NTC Publications, Ltd, 1994.
· James Grunig and Wayne Dozier, Excellence in Public Relations and Communication Management, Erlbaum, 1992.
· John Philip Jones, How Advertising Works, Sage, 1998; also When Ads Work, Lexington Books, 1995.
· William D. Wells, ed. Measuring Advertising Effectiveness, Lawrence Erlbaum, 1997.
"The Infography about Message Effectiveness in Advertising"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA