Computational Fluid Dynamics
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is computational fluid dynamics.
· Ferziger, J.H. and Peric, M. (1995) Computational Methods for Fluid Dynamics, Springer-Verlag.
· Hirsh, C. (1990) Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows, Volumes 1 and 2, Wiley.
· Patankar, S.V. (1980) Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, McGraw-Hill Book Company.
· Roache, P.J. (1998) Verification and Validation in Computational Science and Engineering, Hermosa Publishers.
· Celik, I., Chen, C.J., Roache, P.J., and Scheuerer, G. (1993) Quantification of Uncertainty in Computational Fluid Dynamics, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Fluids Engineering Division, FED-Vol. 158.
· Reddy, J.N. and Gartling, D.K. (1996) The Finite Element Method in Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics, CRC Press.
· Roache, P.J. (1998) Fundamentals of Computational Fluid Dynamics, Hermosa Publishers.
· Gresho, P. and Lee, R. (1981) "Don't Suppress the Wiggles--They Are Telling You Something," Computers and Fluids, Vol. 9, pp. 223-253.
· Leonard, B.P. (1991) "The ULTIMATE Conservative Difference Scheme Applied to Unsteady One-Dimensional Advection," Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Elisevier Science Publishers, Editors: E.G. Dutra do Carmo, et al., Vol. 88, pp. 17-74.
· Celik, I. and Karatekin, O. (1997) "Numerical Experiments on Application of Richardson Extrapolation with Nonuniform Grids," Journal of Fluids Engineering, Vol. 119, pp. 584-590.
· Funaro, D., (1997) Spectral Elements for Transport-Dominated Equations, Springer-Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering.
"The Infography about Computational Fluid Dynamics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA