Naylor, Gloria (1950- )
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is American author Gloria Naylor.
· Erickson, Peter. "Shakespeare's Changing Status in the Novels of Gloria Naylor." Rewriting Shakespeare, Rewriting Ourselves. University of California Press, 1991. 124-45.
· Felton, Sharon C., and Michelle C. Loris, eds. The Critical Response to Gloria Naylor. Critical Responses in Arts and Letters 29, Greenwood Press, 1997.
· Fowler, Virginia C. Gloria Naylor: In Search of Sanctuary. Twayne Publishers, 1996.
· Gates, Henry Louis, Jr., and K.A. Appiah, eds. Gloria Naylor: Critical Perspectives Past and Present. Amistad Literary Series, Amistad, 1993.
· Puhr, Kathleen M. "Healers in Gloria Naylor's Fiction." Twentieth-Century Literature 40.4 (Winter 94): 518-28.
· Traub, Valerie. "Rainbows of Darkness: Deconstructing Shakespeare in the Work of Gloria Naylor and Zora Neale Hurston." Cross-Cultural Performances: Differences in Women's Re-Visions of Shakespeare. Marianne Novy, ed. University of Illinois Press, 1993. 150-64.
"The Infography about Gloria Naylor (1950- )"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA