United States -- Federal Trade Commission
The following sources are recommended by a librarian whose research specialty is the United States Federal Trade Commission.
· Antitrust and Unfair Competition. Hieros Gamos Worldwide Legal Directories. http://www.hg.org/antitrust.html
· Clarkson, Kenneth W. and Timothy J. Muris. The Federal Trade Commission since 1970: Economic Regulation and Bureaucratic Behavior. Cambridge University Press, 1981.
· Eisner, Marc Allen. Antitrust and the Triumph of Economics: Institutions, Expertise, and Policy Change. University of North Carolina Press, 1991.
· Murphy, Patrick E. and William L. Wilkie, eds. Marketing and Advertising Regulation: The Federal Trade Commission in the 1990s. University of Notre Dame, 1990.
· U.S. Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/index.shtml
· United States, Federal Trade Commission. Annual Report of the Federal Trade Commission for the Fiscal Year Ended.... The U.S. Federal Trade Commission, 1915- . http://www.ftc.gov/os/annualreports/
· Hasin, Bernice Rothman. Consumers, Commissions, and Congress: Law, Theory, and the Federal Trade Commission, 1968-1985. Transactions Books, 1987.
· Henderson, Gerald Carl. The Federal Trade Commission: A Study in Administrative Law and Procedure. Agathon Press, 1968.
· Katzmann, Robert A. Regulatory Bureaucracy: The Federal Trade Commission and Antitrust Policy. MIT Press, 1980.
· Mackey, Robert J. et al., eds. Public Choice and Regulation: A View from Inside the Federal Trade Commission. Hoover Institution Press, 1987.
· Miller, James Clifford. The Economist as Reformer: Revamping the FTC, 1981-1985. Washington, DC: American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research; Distributed by Arrangement with University Press of America, 1989.
· Smith, Christopher and Christian S. White. FTC Trade Regulation: Advertising, Rulemaking, and New Economic Protection. Practicing Law Institute, 1979.
"The Infography about the United States Federal Trade Commission"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA