Computational Complexity of Multivariate Problems
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the computational complexity of multivariate problems.
· Traub, J.F., and Werschulz, A.G. 1998. Complexity and Information, Cambridge University Press.
· Sikorski, K. 2000. Optimal Solution of Nonlinear Equations, Oxford University Press.
· Plaskota, L. 1996. Noisy Information and Computational Complexity, Cambridge University Press.
· Wozniakowski, H. 1994. "Tractability and Strong Tractability of Linear Multivariate Problems," Journal of Complexity, Vol 10, 96-128.
· Werschulz, A.G. 1991. The Computational Complexity of Differential and Integral Equations: An Information-Based Approach, Oxford University Press.
· Lloyd, S., Traub, J.F., and Wozniakowski, H. 2001. Continuous Quantum Computation. http://quantum.cs.columbia.edu/
· Journal of Complexity. 1985- . Many papers on the topic.
· Traub, J.F., Wasilkowski, G., and Wozniakowski, H. 1988. Information-Based Complexity, Academic Press.
"The Infography about Computational Complexity of Multivariate Problems"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA