Marriage and Cohabitation
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is marriage and cohabitation.
· Waite, Linda J. and Maggie Gallagher. 2000. The Case for Marriage. Doubleday.
· Amato, Paul R. and Alan Booth. 1997. A Generation at Risk: Growing Up in an Era of Family Upheaval. Harvard.
· Smock, Pamela. 2000. "Cohabitation in the United States: An Appraisal of Research Themes, Findings, and Implications." Annual Review of Sociology, vol. 26, pp. 1-20.
· Nock, Steven L. 1998. Marriage in Men's Lives. Oxford University Press.
· Laumann, Edward O., John H. Gagnon, Robert T. Michael, and Stuart Michaels. 1994. The Social Organization of Sexuality. University of Chicago.
· Logan, John R. and Glenna D. Spitze. 1996. Family Ties: Enduring Relations between Parents and Their Grown Children. Temple University Press.
"The Infography about Marriage and Cohabitation"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA