The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is attention.
· Parasuraman, R. (ed.) (1998) The Attentive Brain. MIT Press.
· LaBerge, D. (1995) Attentional Processing. MIT Press
· Posner, M. I., and Raichle, M. E. (1997) Images of Mind. Scientific American Library, distributed by W. H. Freeman.
· Luck, S., and Hillyard, S. A. (2000) The operation of selective attention at multiple stages of processing. In M. S. Gazzaniga, ed. The New Cognitive Neuroscience, 2nd ed., MIT Press, pp. 687-700
· Robertson, L. C., and Rafal, R. (2000) Disorders of visual attention. In M. S. Gazzaniga, ed., The New Cogntive Neuroscience, 2nd ed., MIT Press, pp 633-649.
· Treisman, A. (1988) Features and objects: the 14th Bartlett memorial lecture. Quart J. of Exp Psychol. 40A 201-237.
"The Infography about Attention"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA