Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the cape sable seaside sparrow.
· Pimm, S. L., G. J. Russell, J. L. Gittleman and T. M. Brooks. 1995. The future of biodiversity. Science 269:347-350.
· Curnutt, J. L., S. L. Pimm and B. A. Maurer. 1996. Population variability of sparrows in space and time. Oikos 76:131-144.
· Curnutt, J. L., A. L. Mayer, T. M. Brooks, L. L. Manne, O. L. Bass, Jr., D. M. Fleming, M. P. Nott and S. L. Pimm. 1998. Population dynamics of the endangered Cape Sable seaside-sparrow. Animal Conservation 1:11-20.
· Nott, M. P., O. L. Bass, Jr., D. M. Fleming, S. E. Killeffer, N. Fraley, L. Manne, J. L. Curnutt, T. M. Brooks, R. Powell and S. L. Pimm. 1998. Water levels, rapid vegetational changes, and the endangered Cape Sable seaside-sparrow. Animal Conservation 1:21-29.
· Mayer, A. L. and S. L. Pimm. 1998. Integrating endangered species protection and ecosystem management: the Cape Sable seaside-sparrow as a case study. In Conservation in a Changing World, eds. G. M. Mace, A. Balmford, and J. R. Ginsberg. Cambridge University Press.
· Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow Homepage. http://www.nicholas.duke.edu/people/faculty/pimm/cssp/1998report.html
"The Infography about the Cape Sable Seaside Sparrow"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA