The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is media economics.
· Media Economics: Theory and Practice. Alison Alexander, James Owers, and Rodney Carveth. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1998.
· Media Economics: Understanding Markets, Industries and Concepts. Allan Albaran. Iowa State University Press, 2002.
· "Who Wants You When You're Old and Poor? Exploring the Economics of Media Pricing." Martin A. Koschat and William P. Putsis, Jr. Journal of Media Economics, 13(4): 215-232.
· "The Economics of American Theatrical Movie Exports: An Empirical Analysis." Krishna Jayakar and David Waterman. Journal of Media Economics, 13(3): 153-169.
· Selling Electronic Media. Ed Shane. Focal Press, 1999.
· Internet Publishing and Beyond: The Economics of Digital Information and Intellectual Property. Brian Kahin and Hal R. Varian (eds). MIT Press, 2000.
· Journal of Media Economics.
· International Journal on Media Management.
· Journal of Marketing Management.
· Journal of Business Research.
"The Infography about Media Economics"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA