Marketing -- Branding
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is branding.
· Aaker, David A. (1996), Building Strong Brands, Free Press.
· Feldwick, Paul (2002), What Is Brand Equity Anyway? World Advertising Research Center.
· Fournier, Susan (1998), "Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research 24 (March), 343-73.
· Keller, Kevin (2003), Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity, Prentice Hall.
· Ries, Al, and Jack Trout (2001), Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind, McGraw-Hill.
· Schmitt, Bernd, and Alex Simonson (1997), Marketing Aesthetics: The Strategic Management of Brands, Identity, and Image, Free Press.
· Aaker, David A. (1993), Managing Brand Equity, Free Press.
· Agres, Stuart J., and Tony M. Dubitsky (1996), "Changing Needs for Brands," Journal of Advertising Research, January/February, 21-30.
· AllAboutBranding.com. http://www.allaboutbranding.com/
· Brand Books: A Core Collection and More. University of Florida Business Library. http://web.uflib.ufl.edu/cm/business/books/brandbks.htm
· BrandRepublic. http://www.brandrepublic.com/
· brandchannel.com. http://brandchannel.com/
· BrandWeek.com. http://www.brandweek.com/bw/index.jsp
· Davis, Scott M., and Michael Dunn (2002), Building the Brand-Driven Business, Jossey-Bass.
· Deighton, John (2002), "How Snapple Got Its Juice Back," Harvard Business Review, January, 80 (1), 47-53.
· Farquhar, Peter H., Julia Y. Han, Paul M. Herr, and Yuji Ijiri (1992), "Strategies for Leveraging Master Brands," Marketing Research, September, 32-43.
· Franzen, Giep, and Margot Bouwman (2001), The Mental World of Brands, World Advertising Research Center.
· Hill, Sam, and Chris Lederer (2001), The Infinite Asset: Managing Brands to Build New Value, Harvard Business School Press.
· Sevier, Bob. Branding Bibliography. http://www.stamats.com/branding/
· Solomon, Michael R. (2003), Conquering Consumerspace: Marketing Strategies for a Branded World, AMACOM.
· Twitchell, James. (2004), Branded Nation: The Marketing of Megachurch, College Inc., and Museumworld, Simon and Schuster.
· Yastrow, Steve. The Brand Cafe. http://www.yastrow.com/brandcafe/
· Zaltman, Gerald (2003), How Customers Think: Essential Insights into the Mind of the Market, Harvard Business School Press.
"The Infography about Branding in Marketing"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA