Affirmative Action Education
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is affirmative action education.
· Bowen, W.G., and Bok, D. (1998) The Shape of the River: Long term consequences of considering race in college and university admissions. Princeton University Press.
· Chavez, Lydia. (1998). The Color Bind: California's battle to end affirmative action. University of California Press.
· Clayton, S.D., and Crosby, F.J. (1992). Justice, Gender, and Affirmative Action. University of Michigan Press.
· Crosby, F.J., and VanDeVeer, C. (2000). Sex, Race, and Merit: Debating affirmative action in education and employment. University of Michigan Press.
· Heilman, M.E. (1996). Affirmative action's contradictory consequences. Journal of Social Issues, 52(4), 105-109.
· Pratkanis, A.R., and Turner, M.E. (1996). The proactive removal of discriminatory barriers: Affirmative action as effective help. Journal of Social Issues, 52(4), 111-132.
"The Infography about Affirmative Action Education"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA