Impeachments -- United States -- 20th Century
The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is the history of impeachment in the United States.
· Belsky, Martin H. "The Supreme Court and the Impeachment Process," University of Tulsa Law Journal 34 (1999) 289.
· Congressional Quarterly. Watergate: Chronology of a Crisis (Congressional Quarterly Press, 1973).
· Freedman, Eric M. "The Law as King and the King as Law: Is a President Immune from Criminal Prosecution before Impeachment?" Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly 20 (1992) 7.
· Gerhardt, Michael J. "The Historical and Constitutional Significance of the Impeachment and Trial of President Clinton," Hostra Law Review 28 (1999) 349.
· U.S. House of Representatives. Impeachment of Richard M. Nixon, President of the United States: Report of the Committee of the Judiciary. 93d Cong., 2d Sess. H. Rept. 93-1305, 20 Au. 1974.
· Van Tassel, Emily Field and Paul Finkelman. Impeachable Offenses: A Documentary History from 1787 to the Present (Congressional Quarterly Press, 1999).
· Kutler, Stanley I. The Wars of Watergate: The Last Crisis of Richard Nixon (Knopf, 1990).
"The Infography about Impeachments in the United States during the 20th Century"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA