The following sources are recommended by a professor whose research specialty is behavioral neuroscience.
· Boring, E.G. (1957). A History of Experimental Psychology, 2nd Edition. Appleton-Century-Crofts.
· Carlson, N. (2001). Physiology of Behavior, 7th Edition. Massachusetts, Allyn and Bacon.
· Damasio, A.R. (1994). Descartes' Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain. Putnam.
· Kolb, B. and Whishaw, I.Q. (1996). Fundamentals of Human Neuropsychology, 4th Edition, W. H. Freeman and Company.
· Sacks, O.W. (1998). The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales, Simon and Schuster.
· Thompson, R.F. (2000). The Brain: A Neuroscience Primer, 3rd Edition, Worth Publishers.
· Dudai, Y. (1989). Neurobiology of Memory: Concepts, Findings, Trends. Oxford University Press.
· Hebb, D.O. (1949). Organization of Behavior: A Neuropsychological Theory. John Wiley and Sons.
· Macphail, E.M. (1993). Neuroscience of Animal Intelligence: From the Seahare to the Seahorse. Columbia University Press.
· Malott, R.W., Whaley, D.L. and Malott, M.E. (1997). Principles of Behavior, 3rd Edition. Prentice Hall.
· Pavlov, I.P. (1927). Conditioned Reflexes. Oxford University Press.
"The Infography about Behavioral Neuroscience"
© 2009 Fields of Knowledge
Essex, Iowa 51638-4608 USA